Miami Florida Employment Law Attorney
Board Certified Florida Lawyer Handling Employment Law Matters
Employers and employees have certain rights and obligations in the work place. When these rights or obligations are ignored, the party harmed can sue to recover financial damages.
At the Law Offices of Gary A. Costales, in Miami, Florida, we take employment matters very seriously. Employment lawyer Gary Costales practices solely in the area of employment law, representing both employees and employers throughout the State of Florida and outside the state. He has more than 18 years of experience in all areas of employment law. As a former trial attorney and Administrative Judge at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), he has the knowledge and experience to represent any client in any employment law matter. The Florida Bar has certified Gary Costales as an expert and specialist in the area of labor and employment law.
To schedule a free phone consultation, call 305-375-9510 or e-mail the firm today.
Employment Law: Pre-litigation and Litigation in State and Federal Courts
At the Law Offices of Gary A. Costales, we have significant experience in these employment law matters:
- Employment discrimination based on age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, and sexual orientation
- Age discrimination and claims under the Age in Employment
- Discrimination Act (ADEA)
- Disability discrimination and claims under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Sexual harassment, gender discrimination and pregnancy discrimination
- Retaliation and retaliatory discharge
- Wrongful termination
We also routinely handle these labor law issues:
- Review of employment contracts and employment contract disputes
- Wage and hour litigation, including failure to pay overtime wages and other violations of wage and hour laws
- Non-compete agreements
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Our firm is qualified to assist you with the following legal actions as well:
- Whistleblower Actions
- Federal EEOC and representation before the EEOC
- Qui Tam (False Claims Act)
- Representation of the federal and municipal employee rights
- All other employment law and labor law matters
Free Phone Consultation - Call Employment Law Attorney Gary A. Costales
Call (305) 779-8102 today to schedule a free phone consultation with an experienced employment law attorney in our Miami, Florida office. If you have a question about any employment law claim, please submit your question by filling out the contact form. A lawyer or staff member will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Law Offices of Gary A. Costales, PA
1200 Brickell Ave, Ste 1230
Miami, Florida 33131
Phone: (305) 375-9510
1200 N. Federal Hwy. Suite 200
Boca Raton, FL 33432
We represent clients throughout Florida, including Miami, Coral Gables, Miami Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Hollywood, Kendall, Homestead, Hialeah, Aventura, Plantation, Boca Raton, Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County, Collier County, and Monroe County.
Hiring a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.