Assertive Legal Representation For Employees
Hardworking Americans deserve strong protection when it comes to legal issues that could derail careers or create insufferable working conditions. You may have a claim that would entitle you to a significant amount of back pay, compensation or other damages.
At the Law Offices of Gary A. Costales, P.A., we represent employees facing any type of work-related legal matter. As a former administrative law judge and trial lawyer for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Mr. Costales has extensive firsthand insight into navigating employment claims.
He is board-certified as an expert in employment and labor law by The Florida Bar, and he is the only board-certified attorney in Miami who represents employees as well as employers.
Experience is crucial for success in employment law claims. Our firm can put decades of valuable experience to work for you. We represent employees on a contingency fee basis, which means we only collect an attorney’s fee if we help you obtain a financial recovery.
Navigating The Legal Issues Employees Commonly Encounter
Our employee-side practice encompasses a broad range of legal issues such as:
- Whistleblower claims involving illegal or unethical conduct on the part of your employer
- Qui tam claims under the federal False Claims Act for reporting fraud against the government, including off-label marketing of pharmaceutical products
- Discrimination claims involving unfair treatment or harassment, including sexual harassment
- Overtime claims for unpaid wages and misclassification as exempt employees or independent contractors
- Wrongful termination claims stemming from employment discrimination or unlawful retaliation
With decades of legal experience in employment law, our attorney understands that no two cases are alike. We tailor our approach to develop the most effective strategies for each unique situation.
Representing Employees In Employment Law Cases For Decades
Over the years, our firm has provided proactive representation for employees from diverse backgrounds, ranging from blue collar workers to high-level employees. We represent workers in any industry, including:
- Medical professionals
- Pharmaceutical employees
- Employees in the financial industry
- Restaurant, retail and hospitality workers
Contact Our Office For A Free Telephone Consultation | Se Habla Español
We invite you to learn more about our legal services in employment law. Call 877-389-7395 or use our online contact form. With offices in Miami and Boca Raton, we serve employees throughout South Florida.