Employer Audits: A Smart Way To Be Proactive
One of the keys to running a successful business is to make sure you have clear policies in place that help both employees and employers understand their legal obligations to one another. This can help establish expectations and maintain a stable working environment. It can also help alleviate future potential problems.
At the Law Offices of Gary A. Costales, P.A., we have been helping businesses all over South Florida for over 20 years. Our goal is to help employers prevent problems in the future by being proactive today when it comes to evaluating their needs through a comprehensive employer audit.
To schedule a complimentary phone consultation about our employer audit legal services please call, 877-389-7395 or email us today.
A Checkup Of Your Workplace Policies
Our experienced employment lawyer, Gary Costales, can review an employer’s policies, practices and procedures to make sure they are in compliance with federal and state law. His employer audit services also include:
- Equal employment opportunity (EEO) training for employees, independent contractors
- Helping companies draft employee manuals about discrimination and other human resource policies
- Training to manager’s about properly identifying and investigating discriminatory behavior among employees, including sexual harassment
- Reviewing I-9 forms for immigration compliance and violations
- FMLA compliance
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Workers’ compensation claims related to FMLA
- What exemption such as tip credits, some types of businesses can qualify for
- Overtime issues, including employee misclassification
We can also make sure your employment contracts comply with the policies we help you set in place. Our goal is to help you prevent litigation, though we are fully prepared to represent you if a lawsuit is filed against you.
Free Phone Consultation
Call 877-389-7395 or contact us online today to schedule a free phone consultation with an experienced employment law attorney in our Miami office.
Hiring a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.